Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shiftiness

As long as I'm blogging about office supplies, I may as well rant a little bit about my most-hated office supply company: 3M.

Growing up, I took post-it notes for granted. But when one of my best friends from high school developed a minor obsession with them, I began to respect the brilliance of a piece of paper that contains its own adhesive. No tape. Yes convenience. Ten points for efficiency!

But recently, I've come to believe that 3M is evil (and quite clever). Super sticky post-it notes have infiltrated the market. Now, when I go office supply shopping, I have no choice but to spend more money on super sticky post-it notes because -- let's face it -- who wants to buy weakly sticky post-it notes?! I know I can't work with inferior quality. And 3M knows it can claim a slightly larger percentage of my paycheck.

Bastards.

VS


1 comment: