Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Obnoxiousness of the Day - February 8, 2011

Obnoxious Mommy, who now sits in the front of the room, is turning around every 30 seconds to talk to her friends in the back of the room. Her comments are usually loud and have nothing to do with what the class is learning.

Me: Obnoxious Mommy, stop turning around and having loud conversations with your friends across the room. I moved you to the front of the room for a reason. I want you to stop talking to your friends and start working on getting your grades up.

Obnoxious Mommy: I'm doing my work!

Me: You haven't written a single thing on your paper.

Obnoxious Mommy: You know what? Scatter.

Me: What did you say to me?

Obnoxious Mommy: You heard me. Scatter.

Me: Obnoxious, don't talk your teachers that way. Now please start paying attention.

Obnoxious Mommy: Just get out of my face.

1 comment: