Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Thanksgiving

I am thankful for...


  • My friends
  • Clementines
  • Anjou and Bartlett pears
  • Frozen berries
  • New Jersey
  • Autumn leaves
  • Evergreens
  • Spinach
  • Nonverbal communication
  • Waking up in the morning
  • Awesome students who make it worth it to wake up in the morning
  • Trust
  • Wonderful college memories
  • Reports of fun at Brown EMS
  • Intellectual curiosity
  • Students who start their work quietly
  • Sunny days
  • Hugs
  • Students who ask for help when they are confused
  • 1776
  • Parents who glow with pride when you tell them their kid is amazing
  • Meaningful song lyrics
  • Smiling for no reason at all
  • Friends who listen
  • Listening to friends
  • Knowledge, more knowledge, and understanding
  • Students who tell me I'm doing a good job
  • Coworkers who tell me I'm doing a good job
  • Actually feeling like I'm doing a good job
  • The New York Yankees
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Those coworkers who have offered me their shoulders to stand on
  • Long walks
  • Holiday cheer
  • Hope and idealism
  • My two adorable dogs
  • My family

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. chocolate cookies and cupcakes..yum! Glad I got to visit and see your new life :)

    ReplyDelete