Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FOUND: Genuine Gibberish, on Facebook

Phone Addict

‎' Twinxx fCk dhat bxtch . Foh w|: dhese computer qanqster . I ride for my mainsx END OF STORY ¡

, 1O.11.1O .

35 minutes ago via Mobile Web · Like · Comment

Phone Addict and Some Other Girl like this.


Obnoxious Mommy: Woooohoo yu & me both

Phone Addict: ‎' yeaaah likee foh likee she won't qet beat dha fCk up . Idqaf ; preqoo Or not . Her & her Fake ass baby . Foh nut ass bxtch .

Some Dude: Lol u sound like a computer Gangster now lol jk

Obnoxious Mommy: Ctfu I send er a request she iqnired me

Phone Addict: Sis ' she jusx ah muthaafCkinq duck !

Phone Addict: ‎@Dude : nahh I'm jusx maddd . Buh yu ritee ima fall baqk let it ridee Out .

Some Dude: Fuck dat Bitch she aint got no life I'm sorry I had to call her a bitch I dnt call no female bitches but she is she got no life she mess wit my crazy Marie's she messes wit me lol

Phone Addict: ‎' lOl likee it ain't even bOut all dhisx nOw buh she fCkinq w|: dhaa wrOnqq ppl speacially at dhaa wrOnqq tymee . Likee shxt qet real ' she jusx needa fall baqk & qoo ahead w|: her tweakass self .! B4 well yu knoo dha rest lmboo .

Some Dude: Lol yea I no I feel u.. aint she prego

Obnoxious Mommy: Sum uqly ass p.r jawn. Just kalled ma son uqly ctfu!

Obnoxious Mommy: I'm donee she getin her add whipped

Some Dude: Oh damn who said dat

Obnoxious Mommy: Onee of his ex gurl I'm donee! Iht a rap! I'm Google her house

Phone Addict: ‎@dude : "Supposely" she is preqoo . Buh yeaaah whoo kno's cusx bxtches b funnie ashxt .

@sistaah: wtf ' whoo said dhat ?

2 comments: