Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quote(s) of the Day - March 24, 2010

Me: So guys, there's this great genetics pickup line: I wish I were a DNA helicase, so I could unzip your genes.

Makes Barnyard Animal Noises: DNA helicase is a whore!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smart But Oh So Loud: Miss, Miss, Miss!!!! I just realized that everything we've learned so far, it all fits together!

Hands Down Smartest, Most Responsible Kid: You JUST figured that out?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: How do you guys feel about a field trip to the zoo?

Adorable But Slightly Sketchy Student: Aw, no, miss, that's kid stuff. Like, I took my daughter there!

(pause)

Me (in shock): You have a daughter!

Adorable But Slightly Sketchy Student: Hell yeah. And another one on the way.

(And he promptly returns to texting 5 girls on MySpace.)

No comments:

Post a Comment